Find the best affordable health plan for you and your family.
Compare all our health plan options to find one that fits your needs.
Become a member and experience what it means to thrive.
Make sure you have health coverage when you need it. Learn more about applying.
There's a deadline to apply for health care coverage, whether you apply during open enrollment or during a special enrollment period.
Do you qualify for a special enrollment period?
In general, you can only change or apply for health care coverage during the yearly open enrollment period. But if you have a qualifying life event, you may be able to change or apply for coverage for a limited time before or after this event occurs. This is called a special enrollment period.
To qualify for a special enrollment period, you must:
- License Jersey Idviking Drivers Best Fake New nj Scannable - Id Have a qualifying life event
- Have proof of your life event
- Apply within 60 days of your life event. For some qualifying life events, you can enroll before the date of your event.
Examples of these types of qualifying life events include:
- License Jersey Idviking Drivers Best Fake New nj Scannable - Id Getting married
- License Jersey Idviking Drivers Best Fake New nj Scannable - Id Having a baby
- Losing coverage because you lost your job
License Jersey Idviking Drivers Best Fake New nj Scannable - Id The special enrollment period generally lasts 60 days from the date of your qualifying life event. For example, if you have a baby on June 1, you have 60 days — or by July 30 — to apply for coverage.
Even if your qualifying life event happens during open enrollment, you’ll still have a special enrollment period.
If your qualifying life event is a loss of coverage that you know about in advance, you may be able to apply for new coverage ahead of time. In this case, you have 60 days before and 60 days after the event to apply.
- For more information on qualifying life events and start dates, visit kp.org/specialenrollment.
- Washington residents who live outside the Vancouver/Longview area click here
Qualify for federal financial assistance?
You may be eligible for financial help from the federal government to lower your monthly premium.
See if you qualify for federal financial assistance
Fill out your information to find out if you may qualify for financial assistance from the federal government. If you do qualify, you'll have to apply and purchase your health plan through the Marketplace to get federal financial assistance.
Health care reform & Marketplaces
See what health care reform means for you and learn about Health Insurance Marketplaces.
Why Kaiser Permanente?
See why more and more Americans are choosing to thrive with Kaiser Permanente's affordable health care coverage.
Visit healthcare.gov to find additional information about health coverage and pricing options, learn how the Affordable Care Act can help you, and view the Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for the plan(s) you may be interested in.